Monday, July 6, 2009

Chris (sorta) Jumps for Joy

Actually jumping for joy is a tough thing for me right at this moment because I'm currently recovering from abdominal surgery and my range of motion is quite limited. :)

But as I re-read this e-mail on my shiny new Palm Pre, listen to my newly downloaded CD "19" by the amazing Adele and watch my partner Eran and my daughter Becky bake chocolate chip cookies together on this rainy Saturday, I am filled with such a sense of contentment and joy that I would jump if I could...certainly a cerebral jump for joy is in progress!

Thank you for asking for these moments. I'm attaching a candid photo of a reflection of me in a window that I took on one "recovery walks" recently. There is pain in my face but such discomfort is dispelled for a few precious moments today while I contemplate how lucky I truly am. I'm also attaching a fun moment of me and the fam at Victory Gardens.

All the best,

Chris Caswell
http://www.christophercaswell.net/

No comments: