Monday, July 20, 2009

Norman Jumps for Joy All Over Again

It's been awhile since I've posted but things are back on track on this end after Pride and my San Francisco trip. Thought I would share this with all of you as it is a letter that really moved me after Chris' Jumping for Joy a couple weeks ago.


"You know, I've been sitting here, for about two weeks, moaning about how pitiful I am, with the hernia, and the shin splints that I developed - in the course of making myself much healthier - and then I read Chris' piece.

"It's something like that that puts everything in perspective. The hell with self pity, the hell with feeling sorry for myself. Get up there, get the crap done, and get back on your feet. So, thanks Chris, thanks Andrew. It's just what I needed" - Norman

No comments: