Saturday, October 23, 2010

Last Night I Dreamt of Letterman

Thursday night I dreamt of David Letterman. Really.
No, not in that way.
I was a guest on his show doing a comedy bit and I did so well that afterwards he came up to me and shook my hand and offered to have me come back for another go round of the character.
I then ate a couple green grapes and chatted to the regular writers that appear occasionally on the show.
Then, yesterday I was out and about doing errands and just happened to pass by the Late Show theatre where they were replacing bulbs in the CBS sign.
This means one of two things:
Either I have a premonition of a career breakthrough happening any moment; something that will be a 'lightbulb' moment.
Or the prednisone that I"ve been taking in combination with the sleeping pills to calm me down from the poison ivy I've been suffering from the past two weeks has finally taken it's toll.

I desire to believe the former. :)

No comments: