Friday, February 4, 2011

Harshing the Breakfast Buzz on Friday morning

This has been a pretty awesome week which started out with reconnecting with an old friend, followed up by a kick butt Wednesday night event (go Bianca Leigh!) and crowned by seeing WICKED for the first time last night. There were four of us - three gay guys and a straight woman and none of the gay guys had seen the show. I wasn't wild about getting a soggy breakfast sandwich at the Oxford Cafe at 52nd and Lex this morning, but I have already harshed a co-workers breakfast buzz by describing it, I won't ruin yours too. :)

I have to make this short this morning because it's Friday and there's a stack of things that I've successfully avoided doing all week on my desk and I suppose getting to them before the weekend would be a good idea. (Dear Current Employer: The previous statement is not true, it's merely said as a way to make readers of my blog laugh. Don't fire me.)

Anyway, enjoy this little pic of trees after one of the recent snowstorms along Park Ave. I could title it "Frosting" because that's what it looks like (and man, doesn't that sound like something that would make the job of tending to the TOTALLY NON EXISTANT STACK OF AVOIDED PAPERS ON MY DESK a lot easier? I think so. :)

No comments: