Monday, June 22, 2009

Damon Jumps for Joy!

What makes Damon jump for joy?

Getting to live in the best city in the world


Making some amazing friends here

Leading group therapy at my job
Having my book published


Watching "Gilmore Girls"


Learning more ways to increase peace and happiness in my life



Feeling physically stronger
Writing the next book
Eating at Basilica on 9th Ave

Seeing my partner's smile





xxoo Damon L. Jacobs http://www.shouldless.com/


(Throughout the summer, I'm posting tidbits of what makes andrewaltenburg.com friends and readers Jump for Joy. If you'd like to submit something, send it to me at andrewalt at aol.com. Include a picture and link back)

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Andrew,
Nice to have you back. I love your summer project & i dig the new look of the blog.
Stephen