Saturday, June 20, 2009

Keith Jumps for Joy!


"At face value, my "Jump for Joy" moment is a very simple one. It's receiving a phone call from my best friend. No matter what state of mind I may be in, seeing his name pop-up on my phone immediately brings a smile to my face and an excitement to my heart. For however fleeting a timeframe - be it 2 minutes or 2 hours - I can speak to someone who knows me inside and out, who loves me unconditionally, and who stands by me without question. That truly brings me joy, each and every time that it happens." - Keith Butler


(Throughout the summer, I'm posting tidbits of what makes andrewaltenburg.com friends and readers Jump for Joy. If you'd like to submit something, send it to me at andrewalt at aol.com. Include a picture and link back)

No comments: