Saturday, February 5, 2011

New York State of Mind

To date I've worked at the following New York landmarks: Trinity Church, Rockefeller Center, Tiffany, Thirteen/PBS, Waldorf=Astoria and have sung with the Chorus at Carnegie Hall and did voice over for a Chorus concert when they sang in Lincoln Center's Alice Tully Hall a few years ago. I've also worked at the Dramatists Guild located in Times Square, cater-waitered at the New York Public Library, took tickets at a premiere party for a Broadway show held at the Empire State Building and an improv group I was in years ago performed at a small club on Broadway. OK so it was at 114th and Broadway but it was on Broadway nonetheless. :) I also was interviewed for a New York Times article that came out four years ago about a weekly fundraising event that I run at a club in the West Village (then in mid-town - the article was about the changing face of mid-town businesses).

Now all I have to do is get an article published in the New Yorker (!) and find some way to be connected to the Statue of Liberty and I think I'll have pretty much covered the city in one way or anther.

Nothing more really to write, just wanted to state that this morning. BTW not a record by a long shot but it's 11:14 and I'm still in my PJs. Just sayin. :)

No comments: