Friday, September 5, 2008

Just a quick one...

...... so, let me know.. is the comments section easy or difficult to manage... are you liking or hating the new look (ie not just the blog itself but the visual aspect of the site being blog-only, etc) drop me a note below in the comments section if you can and if you can't, drop me a note at andrewalt at aol.com and I'll fix whatever it is that I need to fix to make the site work better. :)

Unfortunately with the move, although I copied and pasted the old entries (and comments) there wasn't any way to repost your old comments and I apologize for that.... but hopefully this new blog gives us a lot of room to grow in the future.

I've got a busy weekend ahead and don't forsee the opportunity to write much but I will if I can!

Andrew

2 comments:

Andrew Altenburg said...

Just seeing if this works

Anonymous said...

I find the comments section fine. And I love the new look!

keep writing!!!

-RT