Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rainy Days

The BF and I are visiting PTown to go to a gay wedding this weekend... it's raining on and off and not quite the balmy beach weather we'd hoped for, but it's out of the city and the wedding should be fantastic so we're having a good time. In an untypical moment for me, I left my camera at the BF's place so although I bought a little disposable, I probably won't have too many pics to share. Maybe that's just as well. Maybe I need a break from picture-taking too. Speaking of pics, shots from my last couple bike rides are on my Facebook account (Facebook is free, all ya gotta do is sign up).

Oh, right.. a couple weeks ago I took in a couple shows, the new Tale of Two Cities at the Hirshfeld and Equus starring Daniel Radcliff. Tale of Two Cities - awful. Equus - stunning. While standing outside of the theatre for Equus though I thought I saw a woman that I worked the opening night events with.. I went up to her and she gave me the 'how dare you approach me' look. It was Marion Seldes. ooops. I guess I don't know her from work. Just file this one under "life's most embarassing moments".


Nothing much else to report here.... all is quiet on the eastern front. :)

No comments: